Skip to content
- Smartboards, I-pads, and desktop computers are available for use by teachers and students.
- Students often receive recognition for speaking and essay contests.
- Modified work is given as needed.
- High School teachers and personnel often say they can “pick out” the students who came from OLS when speaking of their knowledge and behavior in the classrooms.
- OLS requires a higher grading scale than the local public school which better prepares them for transition to high school.
- A small student-teacher ratio that allows more individualized attention throughout the school day.