Skip to content
- Students participate in the Mass as cantors, lectors, servers, ushers and gift bearers
- A mini-retreat is done with buddy classes.
- We have class led prayer services each month.
- Each class has a service project they work on throughout the year to help the community and teach giving and civic engagement.
- Religion and faith are strengthened through daily religious education as part of the curriculum which also includes weekly mass with students.
- Students have direct contact with Pastor, Deacons and other church personnel on a regular basis which helps strengthen Catholic faith.
- Students are each paired with a parishioner in our Prayer Partner Program.